These are my archive photos, I attempt to upload my photo here in a daily basis. The ideal situation would be putting up something relevant (text) or technical information with the photos. But if I am busy (lazy) in other stuff... that would be only photos. Welcome to my photo blog!- Mark

tackle matters

i love fish photo as well as tackle photo. i love to includes rod and reel into the photos.because they work so hard to bring the fish in, they should get some credits. i love this photo, you can tell from the photo that this is in a spring creek, see the weeds...and this was the first trip my buddie use this fiberglass rod and his fancy purist reel... fighting a trout in a spring creek with a fiberglass "wimpy" rod... it's challenge, additive and fun!

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

.