These are my archive photos, I attempt to upload my photo here in a daily basis. The ideal situation would be putting up something relevant (text) or technical information with the photos. But if I am busy (lazy) in other stuff... that would be only photos. Welcome to my photo blog!- Mark

masou trout

the trick to get this moment is be there on the right time. fall is the breeding season of the masou trout, the water cool down and clear up and the testosterone fired up... all we need was patient and wait for the right time to click the trigger... me and my brother were luckily enough to have this series of photos. these trout are very shine and extremely spooky...we had lens from 600mm/f4 to 28mm. and this one was taken on the 105mm micro. yes...manual focus to keep up the trout dance...

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

.