These are my archive photos, I attempt to upload my photo here in a daily basis. The ideal situation would be putting up something relevant (text) or technical information with the photos. But if I am busy (lazy) in other stuff... that would be only photos. Welcome to my photo blog!- Mark

A little creek affection

When refer to photography in this blog, it is more and less documentary style. Because I love it, I am not a big fan of calendar thing. It is beautiful! No doubt. Just feel not as powerful as the documentary stuff. Unfortunately, I have to fish alone most of the time, so... the image would be like this, part of my left hand, part of my legs... sometime... A famous jouralist CAPA said, if your photo is not good enough, you are not close enough...

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

.